Monday, February 7, 2011

I got a job then…


Through this poem I tried to express the emotions of every job seeker who toils a lot and when he gets the desired job, he comes to know that he has not yet got the peace of mind, for which he was wandering for. He gets the real peace at the doorsteps of Almighty GOD.

I got a job then…

What are the thorny days?
I get this now right, I wander for a job

Nothing is that important except for the bread
Childhood dream is over and now it’s war
Do or die
I need to earn the bread now
I enjoyed it free so far

I feel the days, words, songs so harsh
You would know if you face this problem short
Can’t blame the people or pals
I know it’s me, the foe at war

I go on walking
Yes the determination is with me so far
The grit is now so soft
I think positively and work hard
I know He helps me in this war

I win the war
to know this is not I toiled for

The real great serenity
Is there at His doorsteps
I bow and get the all core
to know this is what I searched for


Also read this on http://www.buzzle.com/articles/i-got-a-job-then-poem.html

2 comments:

संजय भास्‍कर said...

truly brilliant..

abhilash warrier said...

I second that: Truly brilliant.